Monday, August 25, 2014

Monday, August 25th

Blog Post of the Day:
After watching the short clip of Ashton Kutcher's acceptance speech what did you take away from his advice? What does this quote mean to you -"Everything around you that you call life was made up by people that were no smarter than you, and you can change it, you can influence it, you can build your own things that other people can use."

Ashton Kutcher speech was very touching and funny. His advice was excellent because of his 3 rules of life. He gave me the chance to re-think my life in greater depth. I will use his advice to become a better person and a better role model for my younger sister Aliyah. I will get a job and leapfrog to the next job until I find the perfect job that suits me. For now, I will be smart and get high quality grades and be the best person who I can be. I will become actively involved in Boy Scouts and set a high goal to get Eagle scout. I will also be involved in Order of the Arrow by being on Ceremony team and getting a lodge position. At school, I will join school clubs and create a club that I will be in until the end of high school. This is how I will live life to the fullest extent I can right now.

Image Citation:

No comments:

Post a Comment