Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Tuesday, October 14

Blog Post of the Day:
Below is a letter written to the editor who wrote the article 'Enforcement of dress code creates negative effect' that your blogged about last week. Most of you wrote on your blog that you agreed with the writer. What are your thoughts after reading the letter below and seeing a different perspective. Are they the same? Are the different? Do you agree? Disagree? Explain yourself.



My thoughts about this topic hasn't changed in any way. I still think that kids should be able to choose what they wear when they go to school. After all, this is the time to express yourself  and if girls want to do it through clothes then let them! One thing you failed to mention in this letter is what the kids want. We all want to be able to make are own impact to the school but we cannot do that by being told what we can and cannot wear. Kids love to express themselves and I do agree that the office tries to do whats best for us but we make up most of the school and we decide with each other what we want to do to help the school prosper. I am doing my part by making the Spanish club and hoping that in the future this club will prosper and be able to possibly go to Spain. I respect your ideas and opinions but in the end I think the kids should choose the clothes to wear.

No comments:

Post a Comment