Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Wednesday, October 29

Blog Post of the Day:
What do you know about photography and/or photo editing? Do you take photos? How do you take photos? Do you edit photos before posting them on social media? How do you edit them? Explain any background or knowledge you have about photography and photo editing. Do you like it? Do you have any interest?


What I know about photography is that it is a form of art that allows an individual to express themselves through the pictures they take. I know that you can edit photos and remove things like zits or red eyes and make the background express the object or person in the picture. How I take photos is I zoom in and make sure the picture is not blurry and then I take the shot. I always edit photos before putting them on social media sites because it makes the picture better and stand out more. I use the options on social media sites like Instagram to edit them. Some background knowledge I have in photography is last year when I had to do a stop motion project with a deck of cards and I always take the photos when i'm on vacation with my family. I like photography and find it very fun to do.

Insert Citation:

                          

No comments:

Post a Comment