Monday, November 3, 2014

Monday, November 3

Blog Post of the Day:
Tell me about your weekend - details please!


My weekend was fabulous because I got to sleep and watch Doctor Who. Friday night was great because I got to bed and slept till 2 in the afternoon on Saturday. When I awoke I cooked my lunch and ate divine corn dogs and french fries. After I ate I got to play Black Ops 2 with a friend and then we watched Doctor Who. I got caught up in all of season eight and watched the Doctor save are world. Once I caught up I went to bed and slept till 10 AM and when I was awake I did my homework and got to go out shopping. I went to Walmart and bought the newest Percy Jackson book and a case for my new D.S. After that I had the privilege of getting a nice hair cut and then I went home. At home I played on my D.S. and went to bed.

Insert Citation:



No comments:

Post a Comment