Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Wednesday, November 5

Blog Post of the Day:
Tell me about your idea for your 5 frame story board. What is the plot? How do you plan to make the story creative? Who's the main character? What is the beginning, middle and end? Tell me about your plan of attack.


My five frame storyboard is about coming to Emerging Technologies class. The plot of this story is my regular day at the 7th hour classroom. The first frame is me walking into class. The second frame is me sitting at the computer. The third frame storyboard picture is me logging on. Th fourth storyboard picture is me going to BV business and the last storyboard picture is me blogging. This story is creative because it shows what I do in my life each day Monday to Friday.

Insert Citation:



No comments:

Post a Comment