Friday, November 14, 2014

Friday, November 14

Blog Post of the Day:
Tell me about your experience with taking your stop-motion photos. What problems did you run in to? What did you find difficult about the process? What would you go back and change about HOW you took the photos? Explain yourself.

Creating another stop motion was very fun because I got to try something different from what I did last year. This year I decided to use quarters in my stop motion instead of using card decks. It was cool but a problem I encountered is trying to keep the camera set on one place. What was difficult for me was finding a nice area to take my stop motion in because there were so many options. In the end, I used the counter and took great pictures for my quarter stop motion. What I would change is that I would change my camera angle every couple pictures because that would show variety. This project was really fun!


Insert Citation:

No comments:

Post a Comment