Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Tuesday, November 4

Blog Post of the Day:
Yesterday you edited and uploaded photos to your blog. Tell me more about your photos. HOW did you edit them? Why did you choose the photos that you did? Explain your assignment


Yesterday was great because we got to improve the pictures that we were awesome enough to take ourselves. I had to do this for my Emerging Technologies class. The first picture I decided to take and edit was the Wet Floor sign. What I did to this picture is I made the sign change from yellow to orange and made the background darker in order to emphasize the sign's appearance. The second picture that I took and edited was the class competition sign. I decided to make the sign a bit brighter and add lightness to the background. The third picture I took and edited was the picture of an eye. What I did to this picture was I added a blue color to the eye and decided to make the picture crystallize. The fourth picture I took and edited was a picture of a hallway. What I did to this picture was I made the brick wall a lighter red and made the ceiling darker. The other thing I did to this picture was I made the guy waving stand out more. The last picture I edited was a picture of a school medal. What I did was I made the medal a orange color and made the floor darker. I chose these pictures because I thought that they would look very cool edited. 

Insert Citation:

No comments:

Post a Comment