Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Wednesday, November 19

Blog Post of the Day:
Reflecting on the comments and grade of your stop-motion animation... what you would do differently if you had to do it all over again? Would you manage your time better? Find better lighting for your photos? Come up with a better idea? Explain what you would change about your video.

This project was very fun but there are things that I would go back and improve so that my stop motion is better. The first thing that I would improve is the story line because I did't have a good clear story. The next thing I would improve is the consistency of the pictures. I would spend more time on the pictures to make sure that the objects in the stop motion seem as life-like as possible. The last thing that I would improve is the lighting in the pictures. I feel like my pictures were dark so next time there is a project like this I will use a lamp for better lighting. The video overall was good and I am pleased with the grade that I was given.

Insert Citation:

No comments:

Post a Comment