Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Tuesday, April 14

Blog Post of the Day:
3 day weekend... how was it? Give me a good story or something funny that happened this weekend. Go.


My 3 day weekend was fun because of all the things I got to do. The first night, Friday night, was really relaxing because all I  had to do was relax and watch my favorite TV show I am currently watching, Supernatural. I love this show because of all the action and how mythical creatures like demons and angels come to life. On Saturday, I was way busier because I got to go back to my favorite camp, Camp Naish, and help perform the new brotherhood script for a time estimate and right after that I got to help perform an OA Callout Ceremony for a troop in Trails West district. When I got back from camp I went immediately to a BBYO(Jewish Group event) with my friend Dean and Louie and got to do crazy things like sock wrestling. What sock wrestling is is a competition between two people to get the opponents sock of before he gets yours, I got to the championships and lost to my friend Louie, who is really strong. On Sunday, I went home and watched more Supernatural and this continued all day Monday.

Insert Citation:



No comments:

Post a Comment