Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Tuesday April 7

Blog Post of the Day:
Reflect on your resume website.


My resume website was awful because I didn't have my nav bar sticking because I didn't know about it. Also, I feel like I totally flunked the project because I am an awful coder and my grade was a very low C. This class is a very fun class but I don't understand some of the key points that a student must know in order to be able to succeed. If I got another shot at this website I would have done a lot better because I would have used my time more wisely. When I originally finished this website I felt pretty good about it but at the end of the day I still was missing key features and got a bad grade to hugely affect my overall grade point average. I need to learn from this complete failure and have to make a better website in the future in order to excel in this class and life. I will make sure to add some "dazzle" next time so that I can do better grade wise and make myself not feel like a complete idiot. I will make sure also to make a better color scheme and have better information the teacher will enjoy. Hopefully next time I have to answer I question like this again I will be more positive about my experience.

Insert Citation:
 

No comments:

Post a Comment