Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Tuesday, March 10

Blog Post of the Day:
Who do you look up to in your life? Why do you look up to them? Tell me about them and some of their characteristics that you admire.


In my life, the person I look up to the most is my BBBS brother, Carl. I look up to him because he sets a good example for me to follow. He helps me whenever I am having a trouble in life and knows exactly what to say when I need advice. Carl is a very awesome guy is a a computer programmer for Cerner and  is a proud fan of Doctor Who. If I had never met him I would have never watched Doctor Who. I admire his loyalty, respect, perseverance, respect, and his optimistic personality. Without Carl in my life I would have no example to follow and I would be very immature and disrespectful. I owe Carl a lot for his perseverance on never giving up on me when times were tough.

Insert Citation:

No comments:

Post a Comment