Monday, March 2, 2015

Monday, March 2

Blog Post of the Day:
Tell me about your weekend.



My weekend was very long because of staying up late and going to places like the mall. On Friday night, I went to Mi Ranchito and ate some delicious chips and salsa. I also has some amazing quesidillas and when me and my mom were done we went home and caught up on sleep. When we awoke on Saturday morning, I had the privilege to go to Costco and get a smoothie and slice of pizza. It was Delicious! Later that day, I got to go to the mall with my best friend Dean and we walked around looking at cool electronics and clothing.  After the mall, I got to go to the movie theaters and saw the new Spongebob movie. I liked it because of all the characters that teamed together to accomplish one goal of getting back the Krabby Patty secret formula. On Sunday, we went to a Purim carnival at my religious Synagogue and got to eat delicious kosher hot dogs and chips. We left and went home and I worked on my homework for the rest of the night.

Insert Citation:

Costco US homepage

No comments:

Post a Comment