Monday, March 9, 2015

Monday, March 9

Blog Post of the Day:
Tell me about your weekend.


My weekend was horrible because my uncle Steve died and my Grandma went to the hospital because she has a blatter infection. I had to miss school Friday in order to go up to Omaha to see my Uncle Steve's funeral. It was very sad because he was a very inspirational person who always made my day and he had been living handicapped since he was 19 years old thanks to a car crash that made him immobilized for life. During the weekend, I had delicious food from various restaurants  and got to buy chocolate at Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory and get Ice Cream. The whole weekend, I had to spend my nights sleeping on a very uncomfortable couch and got to see my awesome cousin Ben. We got back yesterday and I finished my Website for Web Design.

Insert Citation:

1 comment: