Monday, February 23, 2015

Monday, February 23

Blog Post of the Day:
Tell me about your weekend. Give me a story, something funny that happened, an experiencing you had, the way you felt, etc. Include photos!

This weekend was very productive because of homework and scouting. On Friday night, I went to my middle school for my scouting's Den Chief responsibility. I watched Webelos cross over to Troop 92 and get there Arrow of Light and watched the speaker cry while they crossed over to Boy Scouts. I also hung with my Spanish teacher during the Blue and Gold ceremonies and we joked around about people at school. On Saturday morning, I went to the yearly Scout Shabbat at Beth Shalom and watched some of my friends get there Jewish Ner Talmid award. In the afternoon, I biked around the neighborhoods and hung out with a friend of mine. The next day, I got to hang with my BBBS brother Carl and we went to Take Five and I did homework. When I got home, I did more homework and ate a delicious dinner made by my mom. 



Insert Citation:

1 comment: