Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Wednesday, February 18

Blog Post of the Day:

Copy and past these over to your blog and tell me a little about yourself. If you have a picture or two that might represent one of your answers make sure to include it.

My favorite food:Chinese
Foods I'd like to avoid:Spinach
My favorite things to learn:Technology and History
My favorite color: Blue
My best friends are: Dean 
My favorite games to play:Pokemon, Candy land, Black Ops 2
My favorite books:Percy Jackson series
My favorite movies or TV shows: The Imitation Game and Dr Who
My favorite holiday: Thanksgiving
Things I do well:Studying, Camping, and Biking
Things I need to practice more:Clarinet and Piano
My favorite place to go: Sky zone
My favorite family activities: Going to the Park
My favorite thing to do outside: Camp
My favorite chore: Laundry
My least favorite chore:Cleaning
What I want to be when I grow up: Computer Programmer
A place I want to visit: Israel
My favorite part of the year: Going to Camp Bartle in June.
My favorite part of each day: Seeing my friends at passing periods.


Image Citation:

No comments:

Post a Comment