Friday, February 6, 2015

February 6, 2015

Blog Post of the Day:
What's the coolest thing you've learned in this class so far this year? Now that you have a little knowledge, what do you want to learn that you don't know how to do yet?

This class has been very interesting because it has taught me to code with CSS and HTML and has let me applied it by creating websites about me and my interesting life. The coolest thing I have learned in this class is that I could change the layout of my website. I can make my website look exactly what I want it to look like with nice font and pretty colors. In the future, what I want to learn is how to use Python in Code Academy. I think it would be cool to be able to learn Python coding because I can do more things with my coding skills!



No comments:

Post a Comment