Monday, February 9, 2015

Monday, February 9

Blog Post of the Day:
Tell me all about your weekend! I sure hope you have photos to share.


My weekend was new because I got to go skiing with my boy scout troop for the first time up at Snow Creek. On Friday, we arrived at Snow Creek, we set up camp by building tents and making hot chocolate. The next morning, I went through a skiing lesson that taught me how to ski and earned my snow sports merit badge. I skied on some high slopes with my friend Amit and got to ride on a lift for my first time. It was amazing! When I got home I showered and got to rest up from the tiresome ski trip. On Sunday, I watched some TV and played some video games on my Xbox 360 and Ipad. Later, I read a couple chapters of "To Kill a Mockingbird" for my homework and went to bed for school the next day.


Insert Citation:

No comments:

Post a Comment