Friday, February 20, 2015

Friday, February 20

Blog Post of the Day:



The perfect set of classes that could prepare me for life is Reading, Math, Social Studies, Foreign languages (Spanish and Mandarin Chinese), Science, Technology, and Acting Classes. I would study all of these courses because they are a good educational basis to prepare you for the future. In each class, I would do nothing during the time except study the subject that I am in class learning about and I would study these subjects outside of school to help my learning foundation. These classes are not very different from what I take now because these classes are the basis for all of education, in my opinion. Also, since these are classes I am actually able to take this allows me to excel in my future!

No comments:

Post a Comment