Monday, February 2, 2015

February 2, 2015

Blog Post of the Day:
Tell me all about your Sweetheart weekend (even if you sat at home on the couch!). Include photos!


My Sweetheart weekend was great because I got to hang out with a bunch of my Jewish friends and go to Comedy City. Friday night was awesome because I got to go to someones house and eat a Jewish dinner with a lot of my Jewish friends. We played games like chess and got to eat delicious desserts like cookies. I spent the night at that house with my friend Amit and we hung out with Andy, our friend from New York. The next day, I went to the BSA merit badge forum at the Church of the Resurrection and got training for planning an eagle project. The, I helped out with a mock trial case and was the defense attorney. My client was found guilty and I left with disappointment that I couldn't win that course case. Later that day, I was reunited with my Jewish friends and we went to ComedyCity and saw a lot of funny skits. On Sunday, I stayed home and did a bunch of my homework. I was pleased to see that the Patriots won the Superbowl!This was my Sweetheart fun filled weekend.

Insert Citation:




1 comment: