Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Tuesday, February 10


Blog Post of the Day:

Think about the quote above. What does this mean to you? How could this apply to your life? How could this apply to your school work (especially Web Design!)?  I would love to give you less work in class if it meant you were going to focus harder on the work. Do you think you would get more out of it? Would that work for you? Why or why not?

This is a very interesting quote because it talks about how more a person has to work with less focus. It says this because it implies that if you have more focus you will get work done easier. What this quote means to me is that if I focus more in class I will not have to work as hard to complete worksheets and projects for the class I am in because I would already have experience for what is needed to get done. This applies to my school work by saying that if I focus more I can get better grades in my classes. If we got less work in class I think this would hurt us because I believe people would use this class as "homework time" instead of focusing on what they need to get done. This although would work for me because I know that I would get the class work done first and the homework done second.

No comments:

Post a Comment