Friday, January 16, 2015

Friday, January 16

Blog Post of the Day:

Tell me a little bit about yourself and your life here at BVHS. What activities or clubs are you involved in? What year are you in school? What is your favorite class and/or teacher so far this year? What are you looking forward to this school year? Include some original photos from your phone if you can.


My life here at BVHS is great because I am actively involved in four different clubs and am a current 9th grader. The first club that I am involved in is a club I created called Spanish Club. I am the current president of this club and my club is doing a fund raiser at Barnes and Nobles next weekend. The second club I am involved in is Jewish Student Union. In this club, we do community service and eat awesome food each meeting. The third club I am involved in is Chess club. I have been to two chess tournaments and had a great time playing new opponents. The last club that I am vice president of is Pokemon Club. This club plays the pokemon trading card game and the video game and goes to Collectors Cache on Sundays. My favorite class in school is AP Human Geography and my favorite teacher so far is Senor Dean. I am looking forward to a great semester learning new materials in different classes.

Insert Citation:

No comments:

Post a Comment