Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Wednesday, January 21

Blog Post of the Day:
What do you find the most confusing and frustrating part of web design and HTML code so far? What would make it easier? What don't you understand? What do you understand? Explain yourself.

The most confusing thing that has happened in this class so far is definitely the website we started yesterday. I was lost and behind because my computer didn't have Google Drive downloaded. Finally, when I figured out how to download Google Drive I was behind because everyone was getting instructions while I was on the first step. I asked my side partner for help and he helped me catch up but I still got confused with instructions so I had to stay after school to catch up. It would have been easier if instructions were said slower and the teacher made sure everyone was on the same page. What I understood was most of the instructions the last 1/4 of the instructions I did not comprehend. I didn't know how to make multiple pages for the new web site which made me fall behind.



Insert Citation:

No comments:

Post a Comment