Monday, January 12, 2015

Monday, January 12

Blog Post of the Day:
Tell me about your weekend. What did you do? Upload a photo to your Google Drive and then insert the photo (or photos!) to your blog post to show me what all you did.

My weekend was great because I got to sleep and go to events. On Friday, I went home and ate a delicious dinner and went to bed. Saturday was more interesting because I got to go to the merit badge forum for scouts and earn the music and digital technology merit badge. Afterward, I went home and cleaned the house for a showing on Sunday and at 6 my friend Dean arrived for a sleepover. We ate at Chile's and had awesome Ice Cream from Freddie's. The next day, I went to  a driving class with Dean and learned more about the rules of driving and then went to a BBYO event where we interviewed girls to become Matzah Ball candidates for the BBYO banquet. Then, I went to the Nelson Atkins museum to take down tipi's that were going to a cub scout pack, boy scout troop, and Tamegonit Lodge. We loaded the Tipi's and then went to go see a Indian exhibit. Afterward. I went to Dean's house and worked on homework. The rest of the night I went to bed for school the next morning.


Insert Citation:





No comments:

Post a Comment