Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Tuesday, January 20

Blog Post of the Day:
Tell me all about your 3 day weekend! Share photos.



My weekend was packed with activities because of camping, hanging with friends, and homework. On Friday night, I went camping; it was a 3 hour drive with other scouts in the car. We stopped several times for food and gas on are way to the campsite. When we arrived the temperatures got really cold but on Saturday the weather heated up for the day. During the day, I walked around the camp area with some other scouts and saw many people trading items. I helped my friend trade for stuff and then saw a blacksmith make a knife from scratch. I bought that knife and sharpened it back at camp with a sharpening stone. On Sunday morning, I went back home and hung out with friends. We went bowling and I made several spares and afterward we played football. That night I had a sleepover with my friend Dean and the next day worked on homework. I also had Clarinet lessons Monday that I went to and practiced playing the Clarinet. This was my fun filled weekend!

Insert Citation:

No comments:

Post a Comment