Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Wednesday, September 24

Blog Post of the Day:
Imagine Mr. Bacon has asked you to suggest one way of improving Blue Valley High School to make it a better place for students. Think about the changes that are needed at your school. Pick one change you feel would really make a difference and explain what it is and why you'd make the change.


If Mr. Bacon asked me to help improve the school I would recommend that he should improve the time school starts on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Friday. I would tell him that he should start school at 8:30 and get out at 3:30. I like this time because it allows me to have a brain when school starts. I think this could help the school because then people can be more awake when class starts. This would help improve grades and make people truly focus on the subject that they need to learn without yawning. This is what I think are school could to do to improve.







No comments:

Post a Comment