Monday, September 29, 2014

Monday, September 29

Blog Post of the Day:
Tell me about your Homecoming weekend! If you didn't participate in the Homecoming festivities, what did you do? Share pics

This weekend I did a lot of fun things. On Friday, I got stay at school until 6:30 doing homework and waiting for my mom to come get me. I skipped the game and got a grand Arby's dinner. At Arby's, I got a delicious brisket sandwich with amazing curly fries and to top it all of I got an awesome medium jamocha shake. The next day I got to go get a new bike and got to sleep. I absolutely loved getting a new bike and I was very much enjoying being able to ride it for the remaining weekend. When it reached night time I worked on my AP Human Geography homework and learned more about what population growth is. The last day of this weekend I helped out with Eli Kahns eagle scout project. I did this all day until it was done and then I went home and worked on my science article homework. This was my fun filled weekend.




Insert Citation:

No comments:

Post a Comment