Monday, September 8, 2014

Monday, September 8

Blog Post of the Day:
What did you do this weekend? Share pictures if you have them!

This weekend was awesome because I got to go to Camp Bartle for an Order of the Arrow induction. This induction was amazing because I was able to be on Ceremonial team and help out with the pre-ordeal ceremonies. I got to play Nutiket "the guard" in this pre-ordeal ceremony. In this ceremony, my troop watched me perform for them. Then, on Saturday I got to go to Ceremonial team practice. It was fun and I saw a lot of cool practice performances made by Ceremonial Team. When the afternoon rolled around Ordeal ceremonies were preformed and I got to sash my good friend Amit (I also helped Dance Team). On Sunday, I got to go to Iconium and got a delicious grape Nehi float. I went home and did my homework and got Chinese food. Afterward, I went to bed because I was tired.



Insert Citation:

No comments:

Post a Comment