Monday, September 15, 2014

Monday, September 15

Blog Post of the Day:
What did you do this weekend? Share pictures if you have them!

This weekend was amazing because I got to go to my Grandpa's lake cabin that's outside Union, Nebraska. The reason I went up there was because of a rumor an Aurora Borealis would be there that night. The Aurora didn't appear but I still got to stay at the lake cabin. On Saturday, I got to golf cart with my little sister. We stopped at the park and caught some frogs. I also got to go boating with my mom, sister, and Grandpa Zaydeh. We hit some waves and it was awesome! That Saturday night, I drove my mom and sister back home. On Sunday, I got to go to Hebrew school and learned more about Israel. The rest of the day we got pizza at Sam's and Chicken Wings from Tanners. It was delicious! Later that night, I studied Spanish vocab for the Tuesday, Spanish test. This was my fun filled weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment