Friday, September 19, 2014

Friday, September 19

Blog Post of the Day:
Now that you've been in Emerging Technology for several weeks... what do you think? Do you think the web tools (Drive, Evernote, Bubbl, etc.) are helpful to you? Do you think they will be helpful throughout high school or even college? Explain.

Emerging technology is a great class that I actually took last year at Lakewood Middle School. I think that emerging technology's is a great class to take to learn more about researching and global issues. I re-took it because I needed a credit for a technology class to graduate. I want to take web design if I can one year because I love programming. The web tools you have showed us are very nice because they make researching a topic for a class a whole lot easier. This will help me in high school get better grades. I am excited to be in this class.


Insert Citation:

No comments:

Post a Comment