Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Tuesday, September 9

Blog Post of the Day:
Tell me about the global issue you selected. What do you already know about the issue? What are you looking forward to learning about it? Explain.

The research topic that I am doing is Endangered Species. I love animals because they are so fascinating to know about. I know that this issue affects everything by disturbing the circle of life. I also know that humans cause a lot of factors for animal endangerment like hunting and trapping for precious animal hide. I am looking forward to learning more about this topic and learning prevention methods to solve this global issue. I know that I will personally enjoy learning more about animals and what ones are close to extinction. I know that I will do my best and learn a lot!



Insert Citation:

No comments:

Post a Comment