Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Tuesday, September 2

Blog Post of the Day:
Tell me all about your Labor Day weekend. What did you do? Include photos!

On Labor Day weekend, I went to Omaha, Nebraska. I went with my mom and sister and got to drive all the way to Omaha from Kansas. It was really fun but while driving up it rained a lot and I had to focus on the road and make sure I wasn't exceeding the speed limit. When we got to Omaha it was late so we went to my Aunt Jill's house and slept. In the morning, we went to go see my Grandma Tania and Grandpa Terry. They were very pleased to see us and gave us many hugs and kisses. My family and I stayed their all day and we had a great lunch from a Thai restaurant. Afterwards, we went back to Aunt Jill's house and slept more. The next day, we went to go see my Great Grandma Louis and my Uncle Steve. We had a amazing brunch and my sister got a bear stuffed animal. Then, we went to go say are goodbyes to Grandma Tania and Grandpa Terry and they ordered me a early birthday present that will arrive in the mail soon. We left and went to my Grandpa Zaydeh's lake cabin and slept. The last day we boated and fished at the Lake cabin and ate delicious pulled pork. Finally, it was time to go so my mom, sister, and I packed up the car and left. I got to drive back but it rained again. When we got home, I did my homework and went to bed. This was my fun Labor Day 
weekend.


Insert Citation:



No comments:

Post a Comment