Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Wednesday, September 10

Blog Post of the Day:

Kids these days are so immature because of there gizmos and gadgets no one gives a crud about. Back in my day, I would be outside on my bike but electronics have corrupted the new generations. For peat sake's, the day I get my kid of a phone is the day I meet a angel. Those gizmos and gadgets ain't nothing but trouble. I know that there are to many gadgets like those I phones and I pads. I'm surprised that we still have war with nuclear missiles everywhere.I hope i'm dead by the time those things go of on my house. Why has this society been so STUPID! We are eons behind future medicine because of these dumb gizmos and gadgets. Oh and also I am sick of seeing my kid stare at a dumb box with that "enjoyment" they crave. They are frying there brains! So, yes I very much dislike the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment